I'd like to see some pics with a 3" suspension with a 3" body lift. 33-35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattysHoe95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Since i am on a tight budget and cannot spend 1k on a full on 6" suspension i would like to get an idea on how it would look with the 3" suspension/ 3" body lift. Thanks!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Here is mine on 31s. I usually run 33s. Plan on going to 35s after final drive regearing. This is with 3" Rancho suspension and 3" body lift. If I can find my 6" ProComp I'll put it on to level the front axles.

View attachment 268610

Off topic a little bit. I still have a cousin that lives in Paradise, after the fire in 2018, and I lived in Paradise after I got out of the service in 1975. I have been to Magalia and Inskip several times.

Reaction score
Off topic a little bit. I still have a cousin that lives in Paradise, after the fire in 2018, and I lived in Paradise after I got out of the service in 1975. I have been to Magalia and Inskip several times.

Well, you know where we go and why we build them like this! I was here on 11/8/2018 too. Best wishes to your cousin and thank you for service to this nation!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I did all my 4-wheeling after I moved back to KC, Mo., where I was living when I joined at end of 1971, and then moved from there to Oregon. I then had a 73 Blazer with one ton axles and lifted 6 inches and gobs of off road setups. My other cousin in Paradise used to own a Willy's Jeep pickup and we did some wheelin' in that thing all over the Paradise and Magalia and Inskip area. My cousin lost her rental home in the fire and had exterior damage to her home in the fire. She still lives there and has sent me pics of all the new homes being built in the area. I used to live off of Pentz Road and it looks so different now in the before and after pics. I mustered out 3 months early from The Navy and went to Butte Junior College for a while. My best friend in the area, besides my cousins, used to run Lime Saddle Marina. Good times there on the house boats.

OP
OP
MattysHoe95

MattysHoe95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I forgot to check off the notifications when I posted this. Thanks for the pics everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts