I want to see your Tool Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else?? Nice box copper and clean..

You have to show whats inside it tho!

Thanks man! I bought it to fill it up. I have all the basic stuff, but I'm getting my dealers license and want a decent setup for light repairs.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Niceee. How tall does that thing stand?? And do all your draws slide out on the 2 end cabinets? or just the bottom one?

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The box is 5'4" tall with the lid down, and 8' wide (it's a monster). The two side cabinets have two drawers that slide out each, the welder is sitting in the top one (shallow one underneath), and above that are two solid shelves.

E4L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right after i built the tool bench, I had to explain to my wife why i needed so many wrenches. She didnt really understand each wrench had a specific purpose.

Nice clean setup for the small space you got there

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...I've definitely got nothing on copper&black but I'll have to throw up my setup later tonight. I've got limited space in the garage so I've got two chests sitting on a work bench in the corner of my garage. For the next house one priority is a larger garage and eventually a shop. My workspace is pretty pathetic! :)

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A teaser pic of what my tool cart is looking like now. I'll have completed pics next week.

ed86934a.png

12ab9553.png

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this copper a custom color you've mixed? As much as you've used it you should have it in stock by the barrel!! :D

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is actually a Ford accent color code from their 08' 105th Anni. Harley Davidson trucks. My V-rod is an 08' 105th Anni. Editon bike and the match is perfect.