I need to go lower. Any suggestions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PHILLYTONE

Banned
Reaction score
I have an 07 ls. I am running a belltch 2/4 drop. I have 2" spindles in the front and 4" springs in the rear with djm's hardware kit (shock relocators,t arm brackets, etc...) i also have my stock 17's on still. I eventually want to upgrade to 20" ltz wheels but i want to drop the truck another 1" in the front and rear. Any suggestions on how to go to a 3/5 without getting a whole new kit? I have heard about the trailblazer springs for the rear to make it sit 5" lower but i dont know what to do for the front. Can anybody help me out? Also will the 20's prevent me from going down another inch or will they be fine with the 3/5? Is anyone running a 3/5 with 20's or even 17's? Maybe post a few pics? Thanks for your help fellas.

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can do the Belltech adjustable drop struts in the front which can give you 1-2"

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have an 07 ls. I am running a belltch 2/4 drop. I have 2" spindles in the front and 4" springs in the rear with djm's hardware kit (shock relocators,t arm brackets, etc...) i also have my stock 17's on still. I eventually want to upgrade to 20" ltz wheels but i want to drop the truck another 1" in the front and rear. Any suggestions on how to go to a 3/5 without getting a whole new kit? I have heard about the trailblazer springs for the rear to make it sit 5" lower but i dont know what to do for the front. Can anybody help me out? Also will the 20's prevent me from going down another inch or will they be fine with the 3/5? Is anyone running a 3/5 with 20's or even 17's? Maybe post a few pics? Thanks for your help fellas.

The rear you can just get the tb springs I have and front belltech drops struts total shipped $420

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Philly -- What's your ground-to-wheelwell measurement at the rear wheel now? Just wondering where you sit with your 4" rear drop. Also, do you have a pic of your truck (from the side)? Thanks!