I need the help..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay about 5 months ago i talked to Tim one of our vendors about a 2" rear drop kit plus an air ride kit for $400 shipped. Now no doubt this is by far the best price I ever got, and I know if i decide to do this it will deff. be through him. What I am worried about is this, I took my boat out about 3 weeks ago, im on 24s no drop, when i went over a speed bump my rear had a quick rub with the rear fender wall. Now I have about 4 " between the top of the wheel well and the top of the tire when the boat is fully on the car...and the car looks leveled. So my ?/problem is if i lower it to be leveled and i use that airbag kit when my boat is on will it drop the rear at all or will it just stay where it is even when the boat is on due to the air bag kit????

Any answers...or comments would be great. Sorry if its hard to understand ill rephrase if needed! Thanks

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if it rubs now and you lower it 2 inches with airbags you can lift it up but still will be close. id get the tire situation figured out first.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it rubs now and you lower it 2 inches with airbags you can lift it up but still will be close. id get the tire situation figured out first.

What my main concern is, is if i do that 2" drop with the air bag helpers when im towing and the bag helpers are filled up will the car drop more or will it stay where it is? If the car doesnt drop more i dont mind a few minor rubs once in a while...but if it drops mroe itll rub on EVERYTHING! idk if that is a lil more clear. Let me know what u think man, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sailfl

Latest posts