i need a help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madrule2002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
can i install the instrument cluster for 02 escalade to my tahoe z71 2002 and can it work normally with out the trans temp gauge? cuz i dont have that gauge in my tahoe

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

i just want to say sorry 4 my bad english i am from saudi arabia and am glad to be a member in this great forum i learned allot from u all

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums man. send me a barrel of Gas please haha. yeh it should work fine man. i dont know if the tran temp gauge would work but other than that it should be direct swap. another arab on here!

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thoink it would work... just that guage wouldnt read anything since you dont have the sensor.. usually it is the same pigtail/plug, just different wiring ..

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Apparently all the GMT800 series vehicles were wired from the factory for trans temp gauge. I've done three of these cluster swaps and the trans temp gauge always works the first time.

-B

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, my cluster is about shot, sometimes the whole thing just goes dead on me! If I end up getting a new one I'm going to try and get one with trans temp. If I'm looking at one on ebay or CL is there anything specific I should look for? I don't want to get another cluster that's just going to crap out on me.

OP
OP
madrule2002

madrule2002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanx i did the swap and the trans temp gauge its work perfect

i just want 2 thank u all 4 the helps and the great info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member