I been robbed :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the cop was a few yeas older then me was a dick to me said he would like to get into my line of work. guy pissed me off some much saying that. the suffolk county cop are the highets payed up in the north east if not all of east coast. he said when he was 21 he a an 90 something 4 door pos. i was working 3 jobs to pay for eveything myself.

I hate people like that. As if there's something wrong with you working your ass off. What I say to people like that is they have the choice to do something about it on their own if they want to.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive not thru the greatest areas to get to my job. A first couple of weeks I would get pulled over, the truck and myself would get searched. Asking what I was doing in the area at such and such time. They are dumb as **** when they can't clearly read my all work info is on my Jacket and Uniform. Guess word got passed around or they released a Memo and I was never bothered. ALways asked if I had drugs and wante to know why I was there.

I had a lady cop...long story short our conversation was extremely unproductive. If I knew they were coming to take a list then there is no need to come to the house can do it all over the phone. She didn't even get out fo the car to access the situation aka my truck or none the less investigate the crime scene. For every valid comment and point I had, she had an execuse. I kept getting nastier and nastier to the point of I felt myself getting black out mad. I disengaged from the conversation in an unprofessional manner. Told em to call her when I calm down. Threw her business card back at her, then SHE get out of her car. I just kept walking away. Never want to see them or call them again. Sware to god if I ever catch a thief I'm going to give it to him personally, fab up a story hen call cops. THEY DO NO JUSTICE! PAY THEM TO SERVE and PROTECT...seems like themselves and thier fat paycheck.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Guy finally got back to me on the LIMITED he is out of his mind. 200,000 orignal miles on the drivetrain.

Thats alot of swapping and time for me. Swap motors,trannies, rears and mods from one truck to the other. Double the work for none of the fun.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guy finally got back to me on the LIMITED he is out of his mind. 200,000 orignal miles on the drivetrain.

Thats alot of swapping and time for me. Swap motors,trannies, rears and mods from one truck to the other. Double the work for none of the fun.

:eek: $4500 for a 200,000 mile Hoe??? That is insane!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took the cops over 2 hours to show up to do absolutly nothing when that douche bag tried to break into my hoe...

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took the cops over 2 hours to show up to do absolutly nothing when that douche bag tried to break into my hoe...

THEY ARE IN NO ******* RUSH! God forbid it was a fellwo officer's vehicle or a relative, guarentee you 110% percent that they would have finger printed. Even if it was just a deck.

Just got 2011 Kicker L7's 4 ohm in kicker spec box. Dual ports...

$300 bucks, just couldnt pass up on the deal. Going to be a while before I install them.

Clean95 has em on barrow. They are under powered and hit soooo dam hard. Box is a little bit more then what I desire, but the extra bass is quite soothing!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell those dudes to get a move on already!! :whymewhyme:

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEY ARE IN NO ******* RUSH! God forbid it was a fellwo officer's vehicle or a relative, guarentee you 110% percent that they would have finger printed. Even if it was just a deck.

Just got 2011 Kicker L7's 4 ohm in kicker spec box. Dual ports...

$300 bucks, just couldnt pass up on the deal. Going to be a while before I install them.

Clean95 has em on barrow. They are under powered and hit soooo dam hard. Box is a little bit more then what I desire, but the extra bass is quite soothing!

black95!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Don't ya hate getting called by the wrong name, red95????

:D

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn bro, im sorry 4 ur loss... But get the Limited... It will change ur life...

Too many miles...just have too many sweat, blood and tears tied up into the Eascahoe.

Escahoe was last custom vehicle to leave my familie's shop before it closed down.

Limited are nice but not for 200,000 miles. I know what my truck has been thru not some hoopla and his limited.

My Escahoe has changed my life...limited no better raced a few and beat em ; )

Just pissed I have been robbed. $$$ I have been saving as well as parts to blow my Hoe this summer have been on hold once again b/c I have been robbed.

I taken me a few years to hunt the S/C and supporting mods at the prices I want...then a year to save up $$$ to get it all done even if my motor blew I had money to replace it.

But the system stolen takes a nice chunk out of it! ; (

Anyone heard of the Pionner AVIC-Z1

guys selling one for 300...I USE TO HAVE A D3...compares to that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed