I’ve been searching

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought my Denali and it had 24s on it. Recently went and got a set of 22 Cadillac wheels but those are junked. Thought about lowering it but I just don’t know. Been looking at leveling kits and I seen on here for sale a while back leveled on 17s. Anyone else have a leveled Denali with 17/18? I may have my hands on a set of stock 20s but not sure yet. Lovin the nfab running boards too. To many decisions, up or down?!?!?

What’s everyone opinion?

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I end up with anything bigger than 20s it’ll go down a little. 20s and smaller will have to go up

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its one of the short ones, they look good to me with the rear lowered to even with the front. Too much lower and ride suffers it seems.

Always been a truck guy. My duramax is leveled. My Cummins is y’all from the factory. I’m not sure if I’d like being lowered. Currently looking at spacers on eBay and Amazon. Maybe just 2” up front with some 275/60r20. Digging the Wildpeak a/t3w

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Denali xl

Well, do you want a more refined appearance or rugged? The former go down some, the latter up some IMO!

Had a lowered Esky pass by me the other day, my head was looking over his roof he was so low. Might look just fine as is with those 20s.

We'll eventually level ours, 2" RC up front, running stock 17s and stock size KO2s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17