Husky floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaizeNBlue98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the Husky X-Act Contour in my 2018 Denali. I love them EXCEPT for the 2nd row. 2nd row fit is terrible. They sent me a new batch with an "updated" cut, but still they don't fit leaving a huge hump in the middle or extra material at the ends. If this is fixed (haven't tried again since mid-summer '18) they would be perfect. I prefer the feel and flexibility to WeatherTech.

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I have Weathertech all through my ‘02 Tahoe and I hate them. Husky doesn’t make Xact Contour mats for the GMT800 but I think I’m going to switch anyway.
I have Weathertech in the front and they are adequate with the hook in the carpet on driver's side to hold them in place but the passenger side doesn't have a hook/hole for a hook and it's always sliding around when my wife or daughters ride with me. Since it's able to move, it begins curling in the corner because it's not sitting exactly as it should. When they get out of the vehicle it gets moved enough to catch in the door jam, laying crooked. Someone gave me the Weathertechs. I have Husky in the middle and back. With the little nubs to keep them in place, they are hands down easier to deal with. I just can't justify getting rid of the front mats since most of the time it's just me and they are adequate.

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Husky X-Act Contour in my 2018 Denali. I love them EXCEPT for the 2nd row. 2nd row fit is terrible. They sent me a new batch with an "updated" cut, but still they don't fit leaving a huge hump in the middle or extra material at the ends. If this is fixed (haven't tried again since mid-summer '18) they would be perfect. I prefer the feel and flexibility to WeatherTech.

I have X-Act Contour on my 08 Denali middle row and the fit is excellent. I agree on the feel and flexibility. Way nicer. WT is more textile and Husky X-Act Contour feel less like hard plastic and more like hard rubber.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Weathertech in the front and they are adequate with the hook in the carpet on driver's side to hold them in place but the passenger side doesn't have a hook/hole for a hook and it's always sliding around when my wife or daughters ride with me. Since it's able to move, it begins curling in the corner because it's not sitting exactly as it should. When they get out of the vehicle it gets moved enough to catch in the door jam, laying crooked. Someone gave me the Weathertechs. I have Husky in the middle and back. With the little nubs to keep them in place, they are hands down easier to deal with. I just can't justify getting rid of the front mats since most of the time it's just me and they are adequate.
I added 2 carpet posts to the passenger side to mimic the drivers side. Weather tech stays in place now in the front.
Second and third row have terrible designs as the ends curl up from the rear doors hitting them. Can’t wait to replace them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog