Husky floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a set of weatherbeaters. the only thing is i can't find the piece that covers under the second row bucket seats and the passthrough. does any one have a part number at hand for that piece? i have a '09 yukon XL with 3rd row.

this is the piece. thanks to forum member fosscore for the pic lol

IMG_1653.JPG IMG_1652.JPG

OP
OP
Mickey_7106

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part number 19261 for for a 2011. Can someone confirm that it will fit my '09? thanks!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Part number 19261 for for a 2011. Can someone confirm that it will fit my '09? thanks!

As far as I know ALL 07-14 are the same as long as you stay with the LWB... SWB is different from your XL.

The only other difference I know of is the second row floor liners are slightly different comparing the Escalade to the others due to the center console being different.

***EDIT***

I found this also...

https://frsport.com/husky-liners-19...n-yukon-weatherbeater-black-3rd-seat-floor-li

Last edited:

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one of the Husky is better, the Weaher beater or the Xact fit?

sneasle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the suburban PN is correct. If I remember correctly there may be some minor trim instructions that are different. Husky has the install instructions posted, that should clarify that.

Worst case, call or email Husky and ask!

@gpracer1 , I have weatherbeaters in mine (installed last week), but I've never had the others to compare against. I can say I'm happy with how these fit, with a minor grip that the 2nd row over the hump is a little loose. I think that will settle in with some warmer weather though. Or maybe if I pull it back out and put some weight on it to flatten it a bit.

No Tyme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had two sets of Weather Techs in the past but with my 13 Avalanche I went with Huskey liners. I will not go back to Weather Techs. JMO

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Xact Contour in my middle row (SWB) and I really like it. It's a little more of a rubbery feel than the weather beater material, which is also nice.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had two sets of Weather Techs in the past but with my 13 Avalanche I went with Huskey liners. I will not go back to Weather Techs. JMO

Agreed. I have Weathertech all through my ‘02 Tahoe and I hate them. Husky doesn’t make Xact Contour mats for the GMT800 but I think I’m going to switch anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9

Latest posts