Hub lights????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
joes 00 Hoe

joes 00 Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On that website look at the top right in the banner bar. Those are the lights and its the same thing I sent you im 100% sure of it. Its a strip of LEDs that you wrap the the hub with. Theres a youtube vid that shows how they install but I cant find it. Ill keep lookin.

Jerzboy14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
those arent the strips of LEDs that you put in the wheel well. if you look through the gallery on the website you will see lifted trucks with the light only coming from behind the rims. if they were in the wheel well you would see the glow shining down. these battery packs cant be safe at high speeds but sure does look interesting....

OP
OP
joes 00 Hoe

joes 00 Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On that website look at the top right in the banner bar. Those are the lights and its the same thing I sent you im 100% sure of it. Its a strip of LEDs that you wrap the the hub with. Theres a youtube vid that shows how they install but I cant find it. Ill keep lookin.

hublights.jpg

^^^^^ ALSO ON THE FRONT PAGE!!! ^^^^^

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

those arent the strips of leds that you put in the wheel well. If you look through the gallery on the website you will see lifted trucks with the light only coming from behind the rims. If they were in the wheel well you would see the glow shining down. These battery packs cant be safe at high speeds but sure does look interesting....

^^^ this ^^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini