HPtuners recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakev45

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Escalade 8l90 all stock. Looking for recommendations who to contact for email tunes using HP tuners software.

Mainly wanting transmission shifts improved / tcc lockup 1-4 and AFM disabled.

k_arnold72

Reaction score
I'm actually flexible, just looking for whatever's available. I contacted black bear and they can tune ecm but not the tcm, emailed Lew but he didn't want to take on my project.

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the VCM MPVI2 a few years ago for doing basic things like VATS delete and change gear ratio. But I've only used it on the GMT800s.

The current MPVI3 with the appropriate credits should do the 6 speed transmission modifications such a removing/modifying the torque converter slip, etc. YT channel SIU Automotive shows all the details on how to do it.

Message the folks at HP Tuners, they have a live chat and very responsive through email.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have HP Tuners, my recommendation would be the one and only Dyno Steve from DSP Performance Motorsports: https://www.dspperformancemotorsports.com/

He is very well known in the Camaro world. He tuned my ECM and TCM on my FBO 2015 and needless to say I was very impressed. Shift points were perfect and shifts were a lot faster and smooth.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I no longer use my HP Tuners but in order to get even a mail order tune you will need to buy the software and connection device as well as the licenses. At that point you can go onto the HP tuners website and leard how to do those basic functions yourself. I found HP Tuners to be overwhelming for my needs so I went with a flash type tune that you can get from Diablo Sport.

jaxscuby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tuners Inc...
Tuners Inc. · Page · Automotive Customization Shop · (904) 276-7223 · TunersInc.com · Rating · 5.0 (202 Reviews).
Rating: 5 · ‎133 votes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan