HOW TO: Plugging Roof Rack Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as we speak, i'm redoing it with set screws and trim. i'm taking pics so i'll edit this how to thread tonight.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok all done and i editted my first "how to" post. it came out good, now tomorrow is rollpan and smooth vents hopefully.

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These pictures aren't loading. Has anyone done this that will post pics. I have taken rack off and plugged with screws that I painted black but I still notice. Thanks for time

mrmill

Reaction score
These pictures aren't loading. Has anyone done this that will post pics. I have taken rack off and plugged with screws that I painted black but I still notice. Thanks for time

i second him...I pulled mine too, and want to see how everyone else deleted theirs. i may have to do set screws or more flush hardware

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its just a automotive strip ran across the top of the screws to cover them. I'll see if i have the pics he had up. But it easy honestly.

i didnt do it, i used inset screws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia