How to find SXM ID with iSimple ISGM751 Full Integration Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ukrkoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had
iSimple ISGM751 Full Integration Bluetooth installed Saturday. Of course, yesterday, subscription, that came with my Tahoe, expired. I have $5 a month offer but need SXM radio ID and, i-Simple has removed OEM SXM interface and there is no apparent way to get to channel list or somehow else display access to ID. Short of removing adapter, reinstalling factory set up, ID-ing SXM, connecting it to SXM, then installing adapter again, is there any way to pull that ID as is?
Thank you

OP
OP
U

ukrkoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for clarification.. SXM works on channel XM channel 1. Truck is parked outside, so it should have no problem "updating" channel list, or whatever. But the only info I have displayed, per iSimple adapter, is "SXM selected" and station name below it. Turning tuning knob only switches between SXM>BT>FM>AM.

OP
OP
U

ukrkoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some experimentation, I found it.
Turn stereo on (this is navigation unit)>turn Seek knob (upper R) till SXM selected shows> let it load and start playing> turn Seek knob to the R> Radio ID shows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9