How To - disable auto headlights Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkBlueHoe95

Reaction score
I may have to try this. I have no trouble with the DRLs as I've already pulled them out and tied them up. I picked up some turn/parking light pigtails and tied them into the factory turn/parking lights and now have turn/parking lights in place of my DRLs.

My Dark Blue Hoe

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to try this. I have no trouble with the DRLs as I've already pulled them out and tied them up. I picked up some turn/parking light pigtails and tied them into the factory turn/parking lights and now have turn/parking lights in place of my DRLs.

My Dark Blue Hoe

This is intriguing - I want to do this. Been rolling amber DRL's for a couple years in the trucks and where can I find the pigtails to include them into my turn signal? or can I safely jump off the existing turns without catching things on fire? Suppose a flasher relay is best?

-----------

*Also, I can't remember - is this headlight disable 3/5 process the same for 05+ NBS models? Did this to the 01 but haven't gotten to it on the other. Thanks in advance for the reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts