How much is this gonna cost to fix???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I Was on a dirt road today and hit some mud on a curve....I fishtailed and tried to correct it then fishtailed the other way and I didn't try to correct it again because I knew I would flip if I did try to. I then went through a barbwire fence and clipped a box on a telephone pole....and I was only goin like 15 or 20 mph
ra4abeba.jpg
u4y3y7a2.jpg
nyhu7ubu.jpg

So can anyone give me a ballpark estimate of what this is gonna cost to fix?? I'm in South Georgia if location has anything to do with the price. I'm guessing it'll be somewhere around $1,000.

Sent from my 2 Door Tahoe using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well for starters everywhere you go it will be different , but I would say you could fix most of that yourself , the front fender is not to expensive maybe 80-100 dollars if IRC

The door will be the expensive part , I think new your looking around 800 (don't quote me on that) but I would just find a truck thats being parted off and offer a guy 300 ..

The Pillar will be the hardest thing to fix as Im not sure how a body man will fix that if its dented more than just the door

Go to LMC truck .com and you can fix that fender ,

OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya I figured the door would be the worst. I don't know if its salvageable or if a shop might just use a dent puller and some bondo to fix that.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Ok I just checked my lmc truck catalog and w/o shipping it's $80 for the fender and $180 for the door shell which I'm guessing I could transfer all of my stuff from my door onto the door shell and then take it get painted since paint and body ain't my area of expertise

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I also wish I could get a fender and put it on and take it get painted but I just checked and from what I can see it's spot welded to the inner fender.

OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Won't be able to get quotes for awhile. Out of town for Christmas and when I get back I'm gettin wisdom teeth out which I have 6 of for some reason. Anyways anyone else have any idea what this is gonna cost to fix

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
An arm, leg, left nut, and a couple hundred. $30-50 for a used fender, $100 for a door and whatever they charge for paint. That's down here tho

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Fender could be aftermarket and cheap, door, go used from a junk yard - maybe $2-300 bucks. Quarter panel repair maybe 3 hours. Id say around $1k.

OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses y'all. Hopefully I'll be able to get some body shop quotes soon.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in north Ga, Stockbridge to be exact i'll fix all that for for $800 parts and labor

OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im in north Ga, Stockbridge to be exact i'll fix all that for for $800 parts and labor

I'll be back up in Atlanta sometime in late January. I'll have to see if I can get the money up by then and I might take you up ok that. How long would it take you to do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700