How many miles did you get out of your mud tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IRQVET

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I'm a cheap a$$, but I priced out a set of 285/70/17 Treadwrights which run around $700, and for $300 more I can get a set of brand Cooper STT new mud tires. The savings aren't as good as I imagined for retreads . . .

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
NorCal said:
I'm a cheap a$$, but I priced out a set of 285/70/17 Treadwrights which run around $700, and for $300 more I can get a set of brand Cooper STT new mud tires. The savings aren't as good as I imagined for retreads . . .

Kedge grip? I paid 240 wit mounting and balance for a really good set of used cooper discoverer atr's

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid around $550 shipped for my 265/75/R16 Guard Dog M/T's, those coopers priced with shipping? Thats one thing i had to keep reminding myself about when comparing. Shipping is a killer.

big'un

Reaction score
I still think Toyo makes better quality.

wrong again ..... there no better than any other , i had some 37 1350s

as for recaps , a buddy of mine has some and they all have dif sidewalls ..... example one may be goodyear , one may be yokohama , etc ... they dont match

JubjubW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they were only 33's but had BFGs on my 86 Blazer and they had over 30K on em when I bought the truck and weather cracked all to hell and still held and and drove down the road for the next 15K miles I put on em... they could still be rolling if the truck never got scrapped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe