1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible alignment problems continued

Discussion in 'Street Suspension' started by Colby_e32, Dec 8, 2020.

Sponsored By: DJM Belltech
  1. exp500

exp500 Full Access Member

Name:
    j
    Hope that cures your tire angle change in reverse. Good luck and let us know how it works out.

2. MarKist

MarKist TYF Newbie

Name:
    Mark
    hey, did you get this figured out? I basically have the same setup as you and I noticed when I back up the front wheels lean in at the top too.

3. Colby_e32

Colby_e32 Member

Name:
    Colby
    Hey man, sorry i never updated this thread. SO i finally have a perfect alignment, I ended up buying michigan metal works "camber cure" upper control arms. Which offered me TONS of adjustment. I had previously installed belltech camber kit, which ended up NOT being used on the michigan metal works control arms. Currently I am running drop spindles, drop keys, and michigan metal works camber cure uppers, And the michigan metalworks bumpsteer kit.

The ride is pretty well. I've got several thousand miles on my new tires, They are wearing perfectly. I have a perfect alignment

iamdub likes this.
  4. exp500

exp500 Full Access Member

Name:
    j
    So michigan metalworks without offset control arm bushings fixed her for Ya! Glad you got it, Sometimes it takes several tries.
    Please EDIT your posting title, add "SOLVED" . Thanks.

Fless likes this.