Horrible alignment problems continued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine drives like a dam car. It’s so low an just hugs the road no sway. I have all Spohn in my rear end also tho. I also took my bushings out an cut grooves in them and drill an tap grease fittings into my sway bar so I can grease the bushings. Don’t know if it helps but I did it lol. Should of got the ones already made that way. Less work lol. E3737C92-4700-41DE-AA19-F9FDCDD0DAFA.jpeg

OP
OP
Colby_e32

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine drives like a dam car. It’s so low an just hugs the road no sway. I have all Spohn in my rear end also tho. I also took my bushings out an cut grooves in them and drill an tap grease fittings into my sway bar so I can grease the bushings. Don’t know if it helps but I did it lol. Should of got the ones already made that way. Less work lol. View attachment 277279

I do haul 1000+lbs of audio equipment in the back.

how big of difference compared to stock on the rear arms?

I think I’m a good bit lower than you are in the front. There’s absolutely no way in hell I could have fixed my camber without these arms. I tried the moogs, belltech cams etc. no change. All a waste of money.

what’s your ground to fender measurement in the front ?

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do haul 1000+lbs of audio equipment in the back.

how big of difference compared to stock on the rear arms?

I think I’m a good bit lower than you are in the front. There’s absolutely no way in hell I could have fixed my camber without these arms. I tried the moogs, belltech cams etc. no change. All a waste of money.

what’s your ground to fender measurement in the front ?
My front is exactly 31. And rear is 32 since I cut a coil an half out yesterday

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the Spohn arms are amazing. Costly but worth it. And I had belltech sp shocks and since I switched to the bilstein 4600 it made a difference on how it handled also.

OP
OP
Colby_e32

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 285/50/20

30.25 front ground to fender, 31.25” rear, cut stock coils. No other coils would support the weight. Using belltech keys, spindles, and belltech bumpstops, they are smushed down it feels sloppy like a butter churn.

I’m running street performance shocks, they are not good.

2 18” subs, 6 batteries, surfboard style amplifier, amp rack, cooling fans etc. it’s heavy. No power. Rides terrible

post those shock part numbers please

SmorenoTahoe01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I run 285/50/20

30.25 front ground to fender, 31.25” rear, cut stock coils. No other coils would support the weight. Using belltech keys, spindles, and belltech bumpstops, they are smushed down it feels sloppy like a butter churn.

I’m running street performance shocks, they are not good.

2 18” subs, 6 batteries, surfboard style amplifier, amp rack, cooling fans etc. it’s heavy. No power. Rides terrible

post those shock part numbers please
new to the forum ,names steven but everyone knows me as Chucky ,from san antonio tx, chevy is my heart beat . any ways i was reading the post about the weight down and i was in the same boat with the heavy feeling low power just messed up steering ..my hoe is a 01 with lil of each year from 01-08 lol i installed fender moldings,drop spindles (belltech) ,belltech drop shock all four ,4in lowering springs rear (off brand) ,sway bar links are stock adjustable panhard bar form spohn, traveling mod with belltech stops ,cold air intake,port and polish throttle body ,e-fan from 09 which are quite vs the 05fans,used the 05 fan harness ran wire to ac clutch for turn on,and for temp signal i ran a temp control switch ,ported/descreened mass air flow sensor ,ported intake ,gutted cats with lawson exhaust dumped right before rear end ,26'u2 55 one 305"S which i had to cut alot just to clear tires,running 6 12''and 3 4000 1 ohm to each set 3 agm batteries ,high out put alternator 350,and my fat ass. i got her to move like she never did before.my only problem is steering wonder,