Hope there is room for one more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll

Looks like I'll be hanging around here, seems like a forum more like my style compared to the others.

First round is on me :rocking:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. This place is a little differnt thatn the others, that meaning people here give honest advice and minimal BS

Any specs on that truck?

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Welcome Big O! Yeah, this forum isn't like some other forums, and that is a great thing.

OP
OP
Big O

Big O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Truck is a loaded 05 yukon slt 4x4 w/ a stock 5.3 still. We haven't had it very long, wrapped some Terra Grappler's on the 17" ugly rims, 15% 3M tint, did a bug deflector (rock chip) on the hood, the fat style wind deflectors (cause i like them best :) ), blacked out the tails, having a screen glassed into the center cubbie, and when work slows down I will be debadging and blacking out the chrome side moldings.

It is the wife's dd so I can't get too radical with the mods, plan on doing a custom PCM tune when I get around to it. I would love to get a grillcraft mesh grill put on and get some upgrading done to the lighting (fogs/reverse/interior floor lights).

On the non-exciting front, just finished upgrading the alt, replacing the serp & ac belts. Will be doing a full tune up and fluid swap when time permits. Wife has our 2 kids and also babysits other kids so the rig can't be out of commision during the weekdays. Truck has a little misfire when I bought it and otherwise runs pretty solid. Took it out in the ice/snow today and it gets around like a champ.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck