High cost of livin' high

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard the complaints about the seats, and I just don't get it. The Escalade is the most comfortable sitting vehicle I've ever owned and it's not even close. I prefer it over my buddy's Black Label Navigator.
I have the last gen Escalade snd the seats are outstanding. Took mine in for service snd sat in the new one, wow, the seats are even better than before.

The Navigator seats have too many adjustments. Drives my neighbor who owns one insane. He said he can never figure out when to stop adjusting and constantly second guesses himself I he’s got the right setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got back to town after a 1300 mile trip. On the return I kept thinking of super cruise so I pulled into the Cadillac dealer in Indy and took a test drive, seats are okay the cabin is great. But for me the whole point is a moot one, orders are six months out and would likely transfer into 2022 and it requires a $5000 down payment for the opportunity.

Coming through the hills of eastern Kentucky's congested I-75 no way I'd take my hands off the wheel but further north where the traffic thinned on the six lane interstate maybe but when the middle lane slows to 65mph and the left lane has drivers going 85 it would require human intervention to increase speed above the set point to get around slower traffic unless one wants to be the fastest vehicle on the road or slow the left lane, not a good idea. With the congested roadways of today I think the opportunity to let the vehicle take over would be limited unless you are willing to give up some time and go with the flow. All this doesn't take into account the couple of times the only indication of a traffic jam were the brake lights of a few cars as they disappeared around the upcoming bend, whoa Nelly.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had several Samsung phones that suffered from OLED screen burn in. Wondering what these Cadillac OLED dashes will look like in a few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879