hifonics??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btp001

Reaction score
does anyone know how well hifonics amplifiers perform? ive read reviews and they seem pretty good for the money, but i was wanderin if anyone here has one or knows someone with one?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Sounds generic to me. Looked at the web page. Looks generic. Amp construction design, generic.

And most importantly when looking at power rating, absolutely no reference to THD at rated output. Big no no.

Piece of junk IMO

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hifonics in the mid 80's were very stout and desirable amps. VERY. Helped me hit 145db with a single battery and stock higher output alternator on a 5.0 Mustang.

2 decades later, no idea if they're resting on their old glory days or whether their stuff is still up to *****. I'd think the latter as there's no room for crap on the market, the company would just die off and fade away.

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
actually there not junk..mine is stronger than a friends 2200 watt amp (mines 1600) mine is very good and i would recommend

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know many people at Maxxsonics, the Hifonics amps are pretty good for the money actually.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hifonics amps are a great deal for the money, not cutting edge stuff, but definitely reliable and well made.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had a hifonics 2010D Brutus amp for over a year now pushing my Fi BTL 18" and haven't had any real problems with it. Very good deal for the money

OP
OP
btp001

btp001

Reaction score
thanks guys, i was a little weary about them but i might have to give hifonix a chance ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia