HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey JB,

Welcome aboard ... as m0ar folks 'see the light' of retros I'm sure your help/input will be valued and appreciated.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Oh and may I humbly suggest an intro thread so that everyone knows that BFC is in the house? :)

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have to get in contact with BFC to see about a retro for my Denali......don't see a complete package on their site which means I will have to pick up a second set of headlights to get me by while mine are away........ So Serge-BFC is pretty good huh??

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey JB,

Welcome aboard ... as m0ar folks 'see the light' of retros I'm sure your help/input will be valued and appreciated.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Oh and may I humbly suggest an intro thread so that everyone knows that BFC is in the house? :)
Thanks! I do have to do an intro thread but I don't know (and can't seem to find) what the vendor rules are on here. I don't wanna cause any problems with the site owners.
I might have to get in contact with BFC to see about a retro for my Denali......don't see a complete package on their site which means I will have to pick up a second set of headlights to get me by while mine are away........ So Serge-BFC is pretty good huh??
Contact us for turnkey packages! Right here :: http://blackflamecustoms.com/contact
Let me know if you have questions.
Hey is this a better Picture ?
6852169505_e738565b84_b.jpg

I thought my camera was good, but cant seem to capture the cut off
Looks better -- but it also looks like you're really close to the wall. Ideally you want to be around 30 feet away on a level surface with a flat wall.

Let me know Matt!
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
randuff

randuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Halos????

So I have decided that this is my next mod. Question though - to Halo or not to halo? That is the question!

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have decided that this is my next mod. Question though - to Halo or not to halo? That is the question!

This definitely should be your next mod. I have all the parts sitting here, gonna get started on the retro next weekend. Went with the FX-R projectors. I contemplated adding halos, but just didn't see it looking right. Instead, i'm going with dual switchback led's to do a daytime led thicker strip in the bottom of the headlight like serge did on his hyrbid retro.

OP
OP
randuff

randuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I really wanted was an LED strip to act as DRLs but wasn't sure if that was possible..

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's totally up to you -- I personally don't care for Halos -- but a lot of our customers love them. :)
This definitely should be your next mod. I have all the parts sitting here, gonna get started on the retro next weekend. Went with the FX-R projectors. I contemplated adding halos, but just didn't see it looking right. Instead, i'm going with dual switchback led's to do a daytime led thicker strip in the bottom of the headlight like serge did on his hyrbid retro.
The FX-R's will take a bit of fabrication to fit properly -- be sure to check your depth on the backside as that is usually what causes an issue.
What I really wanted was an LED strip to act as DRLs but wasn't sure if that was possible..
We can't replace the DRL with LED strips, but they can be set up to turn on with the truck.
Matt - can you post some pictures of the headlights on your car?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205