HID order from DDMtuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered HIDs from ddmtuning and its been 2 weeks now and they still havent come in. I received a tracking order email but it was a really strange email and didnt say like UPS or anything like that. Really sketchy. Anyone else who ordered from DDMtuning have this problem or is this normal?

pnap88p

Reaction score
i have used them several times i never had any issues only when trying to get replacements!!

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i appreciate it gbleezy.... very helpful link. Hoping it will all work out

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will come thru. I've been using them for several y
ears with no issues

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
I can understand your concern, seeing as how I too have recently ordered from DDMTuning. I think that I placed my order Saturday night, but I still haven't received any type of shipping confirmation yet. I realize that it's only been a few days since I ordered, but I've read some of the posts from some other concerned buyers, so... But, maybe I won't have any trouble. Maybe you won't either. I sure hope so at least.

Preludepearl417

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a order about a month ago and i haven't received anything but a e-mail saying my package was returned to china. Im currently trying to get it resend back to my address. Its my first time ordering from them and not too happy. Im sure i will get the HIDs.

Bryansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always thought that they DDM products were made by themselves, in/at their shop. I put 35w in my truck in both bixenon and fogs and they were shipped immediately. However, for my 2012 CC, I just orders 55w and they took a a few weeks to come in and came straight from China. (CHINA POST) all over the package. Interesting.

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
You may not find this of any use, but... I just received my shipment e-mail from DDM today. I too got a weird tracking number (EE*******CN) but, the e-mail tells you that if your tracking number looks that way, then your package will be delivered via your local postal service (United States Postal Service, or Canadian Postal Service). Mine is coming USPS & I'm hoping that they will be delivered next week.

Yes, I imagine you've already received your HIDs, because I saw your thread asking how to install, but still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz