HID deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I stuffed my 35w ballasts next to the headlight on the radiator support trim panels. Can't wait to get my new ones installed next week I missed having the fogs for snow, went with 5000k 55w and 4500k 35s for fogs.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
that for sure looks more legit... i wonder if they would knock the price down if I omit the bulbs... hahaha Im such a cheap bastard!

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

so my understanding of this is, the projector basically evens out the light and keeps it from being refleced in unwanted directions, I.E. other drivers eyes.

I'll tell you what, my biggest concern here is 5-0... Lights that are clearly too ******* birght and not shining properly are going to get me pulled over and i cannot afford any more tickets, 4 speeding tickets this year is plenty.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Damn you need to slow down son! I get awesome mileage since I stopped driving like a *******, don't worry about the brightness just aim em down and buy some projector housings when you can afford them. Cops only worry about hondas with purple lights you'll probably be chill.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea no shit man! i dont drive nearly as crazy as I used to, I think the government is hurting for money so they are cracking down like crazy!

how can you adjust the headlight placement (point them down??)

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cannot afford any more tickets, 4 speeding tickets this year is plenty.

jeez, and I'm getting major shit from my wife for my ONE ticket a year...

(this year it was a combo of the failed speedometer, AND the GPS app on the iphone lost sat and hung at 65... leaving me clueless ).

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, I drive worlds slower ever since I had my son (20 months). Yet I got my first speeding ticket after he was born, and have since had 4 (or 5, I lost count). I swear the cops are just trying to bump revinew up!

Anyways, back to the lights... installed them this evening. ****** with that torx shaft and lowered the lights, they are pretty low and seems quite safe for other drivers. But JEEZ, these things have wicked hot spots! thats enough to drive me crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts