Hi Everyone ~ PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarah_279

Reaction score
I joined awhile ago but didn't have my Tahoe yet --- that changed yesterday! Stumbled on this 2019 Z71 only about an hour away and it was love at first sight. It has everything I wanted and none of the stuff I didn't: Z71 (obvs), second-row bench seat (this was a must have. I don't have kids but I do have a 90 lb. dog that will fall right out of a captain's chair), no sunroof, no DVD, it does have the built-in Nav (wasn't a dealbreaker, I usually use Waze anyway) and I'm crazy about the color. It's maybe not everyone's cup of tea though.
2019 is the last year for Pepperdust, I noticed they took it away in 2020 and replaced it with a re-release of Black Cherry. I waffled back and forth between Shadow Grey and White but as soon as I saw Pepperdust on my dream Hoe it was a done deal. I appreciate a color that changes with the light because you never get sick of it.

Anyway, I'm fresh out of a buyback, GM repurchased my Cadillac XT5 ... so many issues it wasn't even funny. I've been in loaners for months and now I'm happy to have a vehicle I'm excited about. I hope to keep this truck for a long, long time. It's so quiet compared to my Caddy.

Here she is, cause I know y'all like pics: (the wheel locks are rusty but they ordered new ones for me. I might just end up taking 'em off anyway. I live in the sticks so not too worried about someone stealing them)

Looking more grey:

20190905_135443.jpg

Looking more brown:

20190905_135500.jpg

And here's who rides in the 2nd row bench seat:

20181114_143515 (1).jpg

Thanks for having me, everyone seems super cool. Usually when I join a car forum, I pretend to be a dude so people will take me seriously but the vibe here is a lot more chill/welcoming than most. :)

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Sarah!

Awesome looking Tahoe and Dog!! I am sorry now I did not get one with a bench seat.

Reaction score
Glad you found one with the right options. Tough to find some of these combinations for sure. Our dealer had a Pepperdust Denali in the showroom that was gorgeous. It's a great color.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy & welcome

sweet ride & nice color. cant say i have seen that color around. i will have to pay attention for one in person.

& cute dag ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645