Hi Everyone ~ PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! And, nice looking truck!

My dogs love my riding in truck, and one of them sits on my subwoofer box, located between the 2nd row captain's chairs, and looks out the front windshield over my right shoulder, as we cruise down the road.

Subwoofer.jpg Dogs.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sarah_279

Sarah_279

Reaction score
View attachment 230054

Kidding.... welcome and nice truck....;)

LOL! :D Thank You!

welcome, nice truck and dog, do you have a she shed? lol, i'm kidding kinda.......:rolleyes:

I don't... But I've always wanted a badass tree house. I'd call it "The She Tree" where I could watch unlimited SportsTime Ohio while doing my knitting projects and eating chocolate. Rent it out on Air B&B during deer season as a deluxe tree stand and make $$$ ?

Nice. Welcome. We need some interior pics.

Well, since you're gonna twist my arm :cool:

I used to have a Black Diamond Avalanche with the tan interior and I loved it. I thought I wanted to re-create the magic this time around, so when I was Hoe shopping, all I was looking at was the tan interiors. Getting the other stuff I wanted turned out to be more important. Actually, once I saw the black interior in person with the Pepperdust, I quickly changed my tune on the tan.
Aaaand, I was thinking maybe down the road I might want to de-badge and de-chrome, do some more black accessories to match the black assist steps ... and I talked myself right into the black interior. It was easy, lol. What a pushover!
No regrets though.

20190906_115532.jpg

The Z71 floor mats, however, are pathetically small - check it out. That's definitely not going to cut it when the snow starts flying, so I'll be ordering floor liners asap. I've always done WeatherTechs in all my vehicles, this time I might shop around and see what else is out there. Thinking about Huskies. Elegance is not important, as long as I'm not scrubbing salt stains out of black carpet!
20190906_115112.jpg

20190906_115103.jpg

20190906_114733.jpg

Glad you found one with the right options. Tough to find some of these combinations for sure. Our dealer had a Pepperdust Denali in the showroom that was gorgeous. It's a great color.

Thank you! I see it on a lot of Silverados and Equinoxes up here. (I think it looks best on a larger vehicle. For some reason)

Welcome! And, nice looking truck!

My dogs love my riding in truck, and one of them sits on my subwoofer box, located between the 2nd row captain's chairs, and looks out the front windshield over my right shoulder, as we cruise down the road.

Your dogs are beautiful! They look like triplets, I'm sure they look cool all lined up together in your truck ... all smiles :)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't... But I've always wanted a badass tree house. I'd call it "The She Tree" where I could watch unlimited SportsTime Ohio while doing my knitting projects and eating chocolate. Rent it out on Air B&B during deer season as a deluxe tree stand and make $$$ ?

I used to have a Black Diamond Avalanche with the tan interior and I loved it. I thought I wanted to re-create the magic this time around, so when I was Hoe shopping, all I was looking at was the tan interiors. Getting the other stuff I wanted turned out to be more important. Actually, once I saw the black interior in person with the Pepperdust, I quickly changed my tune on the tan.
Aaaand, I was thinking maybe down the road I might want to de-badge and de-chrome, do some more black accessories to match the black assist steps ... and I talked myself right into the black interior. It was easy, lol. What a pushover!
No regrets though.

View attachment 230124

The Z71 floor mats, however, are pathetically small - check it out. That's definitely not going to cut it when the snow starts flying, so I'll be ordering floor liners asap. I've always done WeatherTechs in all my vehicles, this time I might shop around and see what else is out there. Thinking about Huskies. Elegance is not important, as long as I'm not scrubbing salt stains out of black carpet!
View attachment 230125

View attachment 230126

View attachment 230127

Thank you! I see it on a lot of Silverados and Equinoxes up here. (I think it looks best on a larger vehicle. For some reason)

Your dogs are beautiful! They look like triplets, I'm sure they look cool all lined up together in your truck ... all smiles :)
i'd say husky weather beaters for the front and weathertech for the rear

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

No regrets though.

View attachment 230124

View attachment 230125

View attachment 230126

View attachment 230127

Really nice interior.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Welcome and love the color. I would kill :killer:for black interior in my 03 . My wife’s car has black interior and I love it, even the headliner is black which gives it a darker appearance from outside and more privacy especially with tint. It seems most new vehicles since 2015ish are leaning towards black interiors as a more common standard color.

Whats your plans for mods besides floor mats ?

OP
OP
Sarah_279

Sarah_279

Reaction score
Welcome and love the color. I would kill :killer:for black interior in my 03 . My wife’s car has black interior and I love it, even the headliner is black which gives it a darker appearance from outside and more privacy especially with tint. It seems most new vehicles since 2015ish are leaning towards black interiors as a more common standard color.

Whats your plans for mods besides floor mats ?

It does seem like black interior is the new default. Must be a popular choice plus it's probably easy to manufacture (?)

In the immediate future, I'm going to level the front. And possibly tint the front windows so they're a closer match to the back windows.

I'm tossing around the idea of a tune. I already had a Range Disabler in my Cadillac (to defeat the start/stop :mad:) so I've plugged it in to the Tahoe and it's working out just fine. I want to keep this truck for a long time and am slightly concerned about AFM / lifter issues. Definitely want to prevent that if I can.

Later down the road at some point, I'd like to de-chrome. But for right now I'm kind of just enjoying it for what it is. Everytime I hop in I smile so I'd say we're bonding nicely. :)

Thanks for the welcome

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It does seem like black interior is the new default. Must be a popular choice plus it's probably easy to manufacture (?)

In the immediate future, I'm going to level the front. And possibly tint the front windows so they're a closer match to the back windows.

I'm tossing around the idea of a tune. I already had a Range Disabler in my Cadillac (to defeat the start/stop :mad:) so I've plugged it in to the Tahoe and it's working out just fine. I want to keep this truck for a long time and am slightly concerned about AFM / lifter issues. Definitely want to prevent that if I can.

Later down the road at some point, I'd like to de-chrome. But for right now I'm kind of just enjoying it for what it is. Everytime I hop in I smile so I'd say we're bonding nicely. :)

Thanks for the welcome

Blackbear tune. They can turn off AFM, and with their tcm adjustments, you will never look back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne