Hey Y'ALL...from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shrek24

Shrek24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for all the warm welcomes!

Yeah the shop is whole reason we bought the place. The wife and I did all the electrical wiring, lighting, heat/AC, and hand built duct work.

Welcome to the site Jeff.

Whats the plans for that worn out TBI?

btw, sick shop!!!

No plans just yet. I'm gonna fix a few things and drive it while I decide what direction I wanna go with it.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Here's a few more of the shop/garage!

Garage6-27-10004.jpg

Garage6-27-10001.jpg

Garage6-27-10002.jpg

Garage6-27-10003.jpg

Camper008.gif

dr004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice garage...............and very nice rides........welcome to the site

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. where about in NC are ya? i live in raeford. im stationed at fort bragg now, always driving around the state on the weekend if im not in the field. agian welcome to the site. lots of good people here.
:Handshake:

OP
OP
Shrek24

Shrek24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. where about in NC are ya? i live in raeford. im stationed at fort bragg now, always driving around the state on the weekend if im not in the field. agian welcome to the site. lots of good people here.
:Handshake:
We're right on the coast, halfway between Nag Head and VA Beach.

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, pretty cool garage you have there.

Tony

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
We're right on the coast, halfway between Nag Head and VA Beach.

Welcome. Love the shop, and the corvettes. I live in Chesapeake, so you're only about an hour south of me. Mind if I stop by and check out the man cave or give you a reason to put new tires on the Corvettes? Just kidding. I prefer to go north where the snow is. Welcome to the site.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Shrek24

Shrek24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Love the shop, and the corvettes. I live in Chesapeake, so you're only about an hour south of me. Mind if I stop by and check out the man cave or give you a reason to put new tires on the Corvettes? Just kidding. I prefer to go north where the snow is. Welcome to the site.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
Thanks!

I'm about 12 miles south of the state line. Shoot me a message some time and come on down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable