Hey from Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobrowntruck21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm Brady from Ohio. I bought an '04 Yukon 4.8L 4wd from my buddy last fall when I found out #2 was on the way. Sold my '03 ECSB Silverado so I'm familiar with this platform and decided to stick with it.

Found this forum just by a random search and from what I can tell it's a very informative site.

Anyways, the day I bought it:
5ejy3anu.jpg

Had to swap the wheels. Craigslist to the rescue. Denali's:
7are9y4a.jpg

GrillCraft MX grille:
3a3u8epy.jpg

Removed, de crusted, and repainted hitch as well as added trailer hookup through the bumper:
u3abaguz.jpg
e6yrypar.jpg

Also swapped in a GMT900 jumpseat:
a2a8ytu8.jpg

I've done numerous other things, LED interior bulbs, dash lights, added a MIT tube. Maintenance and repairs since I bought have been rebuilt transmission (shop did that), new 145 amp alt, new battery, idler pulley, pulled dash and replaced stepper motors, replaced power brake booster (JH2), and that's about all.

Hope to contribute here when I can and pick y'all's brains if I need to. Thanks! See ya around.

OP
OP
G

gobrowntruck21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Lil boy is growing like a weed already and this Yukon is growing on me too.

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great love them denali wheels, and grill. I've been trying to talk my friend into bigger wheels so I can steal..um "buy" his off his '08. What part of the buckeye you are from.

sent from my Crifftastic $3

OP
OP
G

gobrowntruck21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks. It's a work in progress but it's getting there.

I'm in Chillicothe. 45 miles south of Columbus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn