Help with LED rapid blinking problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had the dealer program the PCM to be compatible with LED lights?

They have it in the factory upfitters manual, as there are flat bed silverados, etc, with led lights so they caqn program the PCM to have a proper flash rate.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I've determined that I only have a fast-blink issue when the battery level indicator is below mid way (as at least one other has stated here).

My question is: What causes this level to sometimes drop below mid way, and otherwise be above mid way? I haven't noticed any particular "cause" of the occasional drops...

Thanks!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that's good... Or bad, I guess. LOL So, anyone know why the level drops on occasion?

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that's good... Or bad, I guess. LOL So, anyone know why the level drops on occasion?

Not sure, but I'm going to order some 50 watt resistors and trash the ones that came with it. I can't stand the fast blink anymore :emotions122:

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have any updates on this. It was just my right side and now all of a sudden its both side.

OP
OP
FL_Yukon

FL_Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6 or 7 Ohms appears to be the solution. I have been running with the 7 Ohm replacement resistors now, well since my last post, and to date the lights have been rock solid and no rapid blinking.

Last edited:

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im super sorry but i am not very electrically inclined. Could anyone list exactly what they need to get and where they would go on the car. This rapid blink thing is killing me.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts