Help with Bose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oreowizard98

Reaction score
I just picked up a '07 LTZ yesterday and the driver door speaker isn't working. Gonna call the dealer back tomorrow. Where can I find a replacement speaker or can these be repaired? I faded and balanced the system (all stock) and its only that one speaker. I looked on ebay and in the classifieds on here. Thanks for your help.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a '07 LTZ yesterday and the driver door speaker isn't working. Gonna call the dealer back tomorrow. Where can I find a replacement speaker or can these be repaired? I faded and balanced the system (all stock) and its only that one speaker. I looked on ebay and in the classifieds on here. Thanks for your help.

oreowizard98,

Here is a link that I think may be helpful for you http://www.newgmparts.com/parts/

Let me know if this indeed helps.

Jennifer T,
GM Customer Care Service

OP
OP
O

oreowizard98

Reaction score
Well good news, it wasnt the door speaker. Then previous owner had and aftermarket bluetooth unit installed and cut into the driver door speaker. I removed that harness and hooked the speaker back up. GTG now.