22 RST/Front passenger dash speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkidd15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So just wondering if anyone or how easy it would be to get to this speaker I blew the speaker completely out. I've only had my truck for 2 months took it the the dealer and the trying to charge me $230 to replace it. What i find weird was when i took it to them the speaker was still working juat crackling a bit after i picked it up from them it was out completely. I wanted to go back up ther but of course I would probably get the run around so i didnt. Just wondering how easy if anyone has done it would it be to do it myself? I have a 22 RST by the way. Any help would be good thanks.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, if you havent modified the vehicle at all, and it is still under warranty; then it should be covered under warranty. The factor system should not allow you to blow the speaker by using the factory amp.

OP
OP
R

rkidd15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, if you havent modified the vehicle at all, and it is still under warranty; then it should be covered under warranty. The factor system should not allow you to blow the speaker by using the factory amp.
Out of warranty by 300 miles. So I was able to remove the grill and I believe they just totally unhooked the speaker. I hooked it back in and it plays perfect so I'm not sure what happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz