Help wiring amp into stock navigation bose radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsul92

Reaction score
I'm trying to wire in an 850 watt boss amp with a kicker sub. It will need the RCA hookups (red and white) I want to keep my stock radio though, could someone tell me what I need, and the easiest/cheapest way to do it? Thanks!

Also, I have alot of experience wiring aftermarket radios, I've never really messed with stock ones though.

Last edited:

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
get a hi/lo all u do it tap of a stcok speaker wire and makes a low sig for the amp

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
thats what a hi/low will give u

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

just what most of them look like can get them at an audio shop bestbuy...
hqc_20hl.jpg

OP
OP
B

bsul92

Reaction score
Ok that makes sense, thanks a bunch! Just one more question if you don't mind what would you recommend for the 12v power wire?

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
its only pulling 25 amps.. u can run 8 gauge.. that amps not putting out 850 watts tho, more like 250 i know what it say . but most other amp draw like 80 amps if it a 800 watt amp. i would run 4 cause u might end up getting a bigger amp.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you haven't bought or installed the amp, IMHO, get a better amp...you'll thank us later.

rugabugadouglas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so what do you do to the factory amp i would like to do this to mine as well for the wife but dont want to hurt the bose radio?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900