Help on Denali!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali4life0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey so I'm new to this site but I need some advice and opinions! I'm close to purchasing a Yukon Denali but I don't know if I should get an older model or the newer models. I'm going to be putting a sweet system in it, along with tons of neon, and plenty of TV's. I'm getting this ride mainly for my girl and she loves the color purple so I was going to put purple accents on the outside and tons of purple stuff on the interior like lights and neon. I have the money to get a new one but I don't know which one would look better with stripes down the side and other purple accents. I'm for sure going to get a black one because it would look amazing with purple. I know there is a chrome piece on the newer models and the color could go right underneathe that but I just love the older model grill and overall look. :emotions122:

What is everyone opinion on all this?
Old model or new?
What would look cooler?

Is it easy to customize the inside of the newer ones? because I only know how to add subs and such on the older models

Also where is everyone getting the cool black headlights and tail lights? I'm going to start buying all that good stuff once I figure out which model I want.

Please give me your opinion and knowledge becuase I definitly need some help!!! Thanks for your time
:think::shrug::D

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would go for newer. I have an 04 Xl and love it, but I still drool over the new ones when I pass the dealerhip. Just my $0.02

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tons of neon, plenty of tv's, and purple inside and out...

I suggest a Caprice...please don't mess up a good Denali.

OP
OP
D

Denali4life0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
tons of neon, plenty of tv's, and purple inside and out...

I suggest a Caprice...please don't mess up a good Denali.

Well I don't like lowriders. I've wanted to get a Denali for a long time and have the money to spend on one. I was just going to give it the limo look not tear it apart and make it look cheesey. No need to make a joke out of this. Was just a young dude asking for some help. :chillpill:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n