Which Color For Wheels

• Gloss Black

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Satin Black

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. My only worry with going gunmetal is that it won't go with the black on the grille. I''ve been going back and forth for months now, and my wheels have just been sitting collecting dust because I can't make up my mind! I get a good hookup on powdercoated, so having to add the grille won't be to big a deal, i just want to be 100% sure before I do it.

I think the gunmetal really would look sick, but don't do it half-ass! Color match the grille and vents gunmetal too and it would look pure :boobs: !

surferrepoman

Reaction score
I also say go with the gun metal. It will look sick with the white I have been trying to decide for months what to put on my black truck, I forgot all about gun metal ! I am going to steal that idea, thanks!

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having the powder coated shoot a couple samples for me to do an actual comparison.
I really like the look of the the gunmetal, but am starting to really like the look of the satin black. I think I have ruled out gloss black.

This is the satin black finish i like. It almost has a dark grey look to it, but i'll wait to see it in person.

IMG_3896a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24