Help IDing a wiper blade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wiper blades on the '10 PPV pretty much exploded (all of a sudden split in several places), so I figured that since I've had great luck with OEM, I ordered a set. Those came in yesterday, and I immediately noticed a difference. After pulling the old ones off, I noticed that the whole assembly is different.

The OEM blades look to attach to the arm via the 'normal' hook-type attachment. The blades on the truck slip onto the end of the arm bayonet-like. I've never seen this type of blade, and can find no identification on the blade other than a 'B' on it. Sorry, no picture, wife headed in to work this morning at o-dark-thirty.

Any idea what this blade is? Is it a Bosch? I'll be parts-house hopping this weekend, but it would be nice to at least narrow the list of brands down. Thanks.

Gurrzt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California - where GOD and the sun always shines
I can't answer your question, and I just wanted to add that any major brand 22" blade should work on your vehicle. Case in point, I purchased "Good Year" wiper blades from COSTCO on sale for $4.99 each, went on like a charm and work flawlessly, it came with several attachments to use on different configurations. Good luck to you :)

OP
OP
CrashTestDummy

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set of Bosch Icon's on the truck yesterday. The blades come with several adapters, one of which worked fine for our application. I mentioned to the counter guy that I had ordered a set from GM online, but he was pretty adamant that the arms, and blades I have are OEM like. Looks like I've finally been stung by ordering parts from GM online!

Anyway, will probably replace the front spoiler this afternoon. It got pulled off, by me, by a parking block (2/3 drop will do that to you), and dragged down the street some. I got a new one, with the requisite fasteners, so hopefully it's a bit harder to pull off. I noticed that the one currently on the truck was screwed to the bumper cover with trim screws.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for future reference autozone now makes a "bosch" knockoff for about $11 cheaper "duralast" but they are the exact same aerodynamic design, work great!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
The issue is how the wiper blade attaches right? There are several types of arms. It sounds like you’ll need to return what you have or post a pic of what you purchased.

e9044c1c9c759913b77a5dd94f713afe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs