help 05 denali trans issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waltersb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
first of all i have an 05 denali xl with 135k miles. For the past week or two when i am at a red light or stopped while the vehicle is in gear it seems like the truck is trying to pull pretty good even when i have brake pedal down good bit. What i have been doing is just putting it in neurtral. Is this mean my trans is going eventually or is something up with the converter maybe. At first i though is was just when the truck was warmed up but even does it when first start up. I called few trans places and they said they dont know.

JBTJ

Reaction score
first of all i have an 05 denali xl with 135k miles. For the past week or two when i am at a red light or stopped while the vehicle is in gear it seems like the truck is trying to pull pretty good even when i have brake pedal down good bit. What i have been doing is just putting it in neurtral. Is this mean my trans is going eventually or is something up with the converter maybe. At first i though is was just when the truck was warmed up but even does it when first start up. I called few trans places and they said they dont know.

When was the last time you dropped the pan to replaced the filter and exchanged out ALL the ATF?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skimask