Hello, I am new to the board. Leveling question....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD2288

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Tahoe, front struts need replaced. Is there a kit to buy that will replace the strut and shock AND LEVEL out my Tahoe?

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any direct experience with front strut, but I am running 4 inch ReadyLift with rear Bilstein shocks looks level to me, little patient someone will come around with help.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Tahoe, front struts need replaced. Is there a kit to buy that will replace the strut and shock AND LEVEL out my Tahoe?

Take a look at Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks. Not sure if you'd still need a spacer with them.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James, there are a couyof ways to level it. For the front there’s a kit you can install while replacing your struts. It’s usually cheap and good for an inch or so. You can also lower the rear an inch or so. Kits for both are plentiful on amazon and eBay and you may find a strut alone that lifts. I’m lowered so a little more familiar with that

BrandonW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did just a front spacer, left the rear block out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick