Hello from SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfm56

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been lurking on here for the past month or so and decided to register.
My wife and I are expecting twins so we are looking to sell our beamer and get into a tahoe (07-09)...thus the reasoning behind joining this community.
If there are any tidbits i should know regarding the different years of the tahoe LT/LTz feel free to let me know (i will be searching as well). I also cannot find a classified section for vehicles on here...every other site that im on or have been on has always provided a section where site specific vehicles can be posted for sale or "want to buy".

Anyways, we look forward to a tahoe! :) and i look forward to learning from this community/site

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Joseph and congrats on the twins to be...We have a set (in college!) and they have been a hoot to raise!

OP
OP
C

cfm56

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks everyone :) expecting twins is a life changer...i can only imagine how unique it will be to raise them and watch them interact throughout life :)

now i need to find a tahoe :)

OP
OP
C

cfm56

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
562 long beach here, however soon to be 951 riverside (again)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA