Heater Core T-connectors Broke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the Gruven heater core connectors a couple of months ago but that project never made it to the top of the list UNTIL TODAY!

I was 7 miles from home at Home Depot when one of the plastic t-connectors failed. I plugged the bad hose and pinched shut the other and went home and installed the GruvenParts connectors. The job is a PITA.

I also change the upper & lower rad hoses, both heater hoses, and new coolant. I need to replace the plastic wire loom back there too.
View media item 28079View media item 28080View media item 28081

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I purchased the Gruven heater core connectors a couple of months ago but that project never made it to the top of the list UNTIL TODAY!

I was 7 miles from home at Home Depot when one of the plastic t-connectors failed. I plugged the bad hose and pinched shut the other and went home and installed the GruvenParts connectors. The job is a PITA.

I also change the upper & lower rad hoses, both heater hoses, and new coolant. I need to replace the plastic wire loom back there too.
View media item 28079View media item 28080View media item 28081

Not much fun to install BUT at least you will never have to do it again... or worry about them breaking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076