Headrest monitors...what's the best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting some monitors in my headrest but unsure of which ones to get. I like the clean simple look so I'm not really looking for anything with a remote or a bunch of buttons. Just monitors that look really clean when they're installed. I don't need them to have built in DVD players either cause I'll be running everything from the Pioneer head unit that I just ordered. All you guys that already have monitors, please chime in with your .02, Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I found these on ebay...what's your take?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALPINE-PKG-M780-Pair-7-WVGA-TFT-LCD-Headrest-Monitors-w-Wireless-Headphones-?cmd=ViewItem&hash=item4605ba46ad&item=300743804589&pt=US_Car_Monitors_w_Built_In_Player#ht_1749wt_1376

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The Alpine ones you linked are a good quality set.
Vizualogic and SAVV also make high quality screens too.

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Savv they are good quality and if you have tan interior their tan color pillows are exact color of leather as my 07 Yukon XL non-denali. But make sure to put a video amplifier if you have more than two screens running off the same video line. I have a 15" flip down and 2 headrest and my pioneer deck running and I definately need a video amplifier because when I hooked them up directly to the main source they were really clear. I know PAC makes a good amplifier I haven't gotten to it yet but will do in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts