Headlight plastic removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump

Op did you ever find this out? Im curious about the little plastic things that the adjuster screw in to

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In that picture, on the left adjustment screw. See where it meets the housing? On the housing side it's white, you turn that till the slot lines up kind of like the headlight bulb and then it pops out

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In that picture, on the left adjustment screw. See where it meets the housing? On the housing side it's white, you turn that till the slot lines up kind of like the headlight bulb and then it pops out
My issue is the plastic keepers the adjustment screw goes in to, they are broken but not the light housing or the mount itself. I cant seem to find this part anywhere online or here in the forums. Buying new headlamps due to broken $2 plastic keepers seems ridiculous to me.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea your just gonna have to go to the just yard to find those. Most that have a good headlight for sale aren't going to sell just the part, and someone with a broke one probably already threw the housing away. You could try posting a want to buy thread in the classifieds though

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea your just gonna have to go to the just yard to find those. Most that have a good headlight for sale aren't going to sell just the part, and someone with a broke one probably already threw the housing away. You could try posting a want to buy thread in the classifieds though
Yea I thought about doing that but just ordered the Depo headlights on amazon for $107, Ill need to replace them at some point, just a blower to replace them due to the clips being broken. Thanks for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10