Headlight adjuster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can change just the plastic knob on the end it cracked.If not and you have to replace the whole thing is it a dealer part only.

speakers 009.JPG

OP
OP
corvette744

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Got it done today had to buy new only 1 dealer had it suprising you would think with as many accidents they would all stock them.Junkyard wanted 55 bucks only sell the whole light.Thanks for the part number the ebay one was the wrong part number.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it done today had to buy new only 1 dealer had it suprising you would think with as many accidents they would all stock them.Junkyard wanted 55 bucks only sell the whole light.Thanks for the part number the ebay one was the wrong part number.
I used keep a couple on hand because I had aftermarket lights and the Chinese adjusters would always strip out so I would modify a oem back in, whenever I was at the junkyard I would just look for them, often the headlights are broken so getting an adjuster was never a problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094