Head Unit Dilema

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
I was all set to get the Pioneer AVIC U310BT with navigation, iPod connector, and Bluetooth. Only problem is I just recently found out that it does not have rear camera capabilities....WTF! Anyway, I know the AVIC Z1100BT seems to be a favorite, but the price is a little steep to me. Are there any other units out there withe these options under $1000. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Shineshop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was all set to get the Pioneer AVIC U310BT with navigation, iPod connector, and Bluetooth. Only problem is I just recently found out that it does not have rear camera capabilities....WTF! Anyway, I know the AVIC Z1100BT seems to be a favorite, but the price is a little steep to me. Are there any other units out there withe these options under $1000. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just put the Z110bt in my 2007 Denali and it is AWESOME so far. I had the AVIC fb90bt in both my Hummer and in my C6 Corvette and this thing is light years ahead of that head unit

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested i can get the avic-z110bt for 799+shipping to your doorsteps. i recently just hooked up a avic-z110bt on my yukon slt and im loving it~ if you live in georgia i have a friend who owns a stereo shop so i can ask him to hook me up with wholesale price. best of all no shipping

OP
OP
blaqout

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
Yukon07Artic, that sounds like a great deal! The only problem is I was so set on getting the AVIC u310bt from Best Buy that I had my wife get me Best Buy gift cards for Christmas so now I'm stuck with $200 worth of gift cards, LOL! It's cool though I will figure something out. I am really feeling that z110bt though and the x910bt as well.

chris.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The back up camera feature is nice cause it comes on with the reverse signal, although yours does not, it should have an video input that is easily accessed from the menu...if not then i guess your on track with a diff model.

OP
OP
blaqout

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
I think I just got a great deal! I was at Best Buy and noticed a Pioneer avic-f700bt in the "open box item" case for $566.82. So I asked the clerk what was up with it and he says, "it comes as is with no wiring harnesses, mic, or faceplate." So I say, "that price is a little steep don't you think?" Long story short, he goes and asked the manager and I ended up getting the unit for $300!!! Now I just have to find the right wiring harnesses, hopefully the thing powers up, but if it doesn't I still have the receipt and worst case scenario I will just get my money back. My fingers are crossed!!!

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blaqout gl with your install man. you did get that for a hellova deal. post some pics up when you get the chance

OP
OP
blaqout

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
Man Pioneer parts website is the ish! I ordered the RCA harness for my f700bt on Wednesday and they arrived today! Now that's service. On ebay it would have taken atleast a week!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted