HD hood on a 2 door tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Does any aftermarket company made the 2500HD hoods for our hoe's cut down to size!? And if you were to aqquire an original has it been done, fitting one to our trucks?!

HuskerHoe

Reaction score
I'm cunfused...all the hoods for our trucks were the same 1/2ton and up. Right?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I think he means the NBS HD hood fitted to an OBS. Correct me if I'm wrong here. To my knowledge there isn't one. Be the first and get one custom fit!

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive always wanted a hd hood on my obs so if anyone gets some info on this let me kno! LOL

Landchipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too think it would look unique and larger than life in stance.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Yes an NBS Hood fitted to an OBS is what I should have stated. SO, there is none available no aftermarket ones? What would I have to do, to fit one?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ive never seen one out there, for sure alot of work, considering the NBS hood folds over the fenders correct? you might as well do a chevy NBS front end conversion.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Haha. Theres my problem I HATE the NBS front end otherwise I'd own a newer tahoe. I like our OBS hoes Because, of there look. They are in my opinion the best modern looking American SUV made to date.

HuskerHoe

Reaction score
Well personally I love the look of the NBS, if dont right. Of course its like anything, it can look great or horrible depending on the mods.

I dont think out trucks have the right proportions to pull of an HD hood look. The fact that the NBS hoods curve over the fenders make the extra curve of the HD hood look good.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I like our OBS hoes Because, of there look. They are in my opinion the best modern looking American SUV made to date.

I used too completely agree. For about 5 years I remember thinking, "WTF is GM doing." It wasn't until the current truck body being sold that I finally began respecting GM design again.

My favorite GM Truck design periods include: (Based on styling and build quality)

- Early 1950's
- 1967 through 1972
- 1991 through 1999
- Current truck body until they f#ck it up again, lol.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn