hazard button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxxtraxx K5

Reaction score
is there any way to replace just the hazard button on the top of the muti switch? or do i have to replace the whole assembly? and best place to get one? ive looked on ebay, a AC declo on there is running about $100.

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
Broke it taking the the dash bezel off huh?...You got replace the whole thing. Its not to hard and you do NOT have to remove the steering wheel. Got mine from ebay

OP
OP
Maxxtraxx K5

Maxxtraxx K5

Reaction score
haha no not yet.( i read your post about it earlier). the switch is burnt out tho, i know there was a recall on the 96 S10 blazers and such, and they were just replacing the button. so how can you get the top cover off with out removing the wheel? i got the whole "multi-effed-up"switch on order from ebay. be here this week :)

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
you have to remove the key lock cylinder. its pretty much a ***** to get off. the steering wheel doesnt affect getting that off. i ended up breaking off my upper cover (cause i got so pissed) and just bought a new one. with the cover off its cake replacing everything. it seems a little over whelming at first but its not to bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts