Having purple fun with plasti dip

keep as is, or more purple?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daol

Reaction score
I had lots of scratches on the lower part of the car, didnt work to polish them out, so, I like plasti dip, and have used it several times before, both on things like wheels, emblems etc, and a full car, used it in sun, snow/salt, and Im happy with how long the "paint" lasts, plus if I some day would like to sell the car, I can just remove it. so I started painting the bottom part of the car, ofc I could not use the same colour as the car haha, so I went with purple, since I like the combination black/purple, but now om not sure, keep it as it is now, or paint purple all the way up to the door windows, keep the hood, and windows and up black, Im afraid it will be, well, too purple, what do you think?

IMG_20190806_172029.jpg IMG_20190806_172043.jpg IMG_20190806_172049.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should spray it all purple- tires/wheels, headlights, tail lights, windows etc. It will look cool. Guaranteed.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks better now. definitely needed more than just the bottom purple.

OP
OP
daol

daol

Reaction score
I will make the mirrors matt black, and gloss clear coat over the purple later, didny have time yesterday, it started poring down, and its still raining, hoping for some sun soon så I can finish it:) yeah, I like it much better now, with purple up to the Windows, I was to afraid to make it all purple at first haha

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, JUST SO WERE CLEAR:

IMO: purple roof rack, purple side mirrors, and you need purple hair.

I meant eyebrows only. If you want to be like me, you could do your asshair mullet too. Won't be my first time being a trend starter.

If you were trying to picture that...… You're welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny