Happy Halloween!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Today, I went and put some cash in my bank account. There is a male teller in there that never ever ever smiles. Everyone in there, that worked there, was wearing a costume, except him. I was feeling "smart assy" so I looked right at him and said, "I see you are not wearing a costume like everyone else here. Freak 'em all out and wear a SMILE", if only for a few seconds". The other workers cracked up and believe it or not, he actually smiled a little and snickered. Then I said, "Looks like we had a breakthrough here today".

I turned and walked out, hoping he would not throw a knife in my back.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Happy Halloween gents. Looks like another slow year for the trick or treaters.
I swear it’s getting worse each year. We’re down to only a couple lil developments we ride out too because anyone local is hit or miss but mostly miss and by the time you drive to town it’s so late everyone’s to bed

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I think I had 10-15 kids come to the door--if that. Lots of candy left.
I already warned my daughter when I stopped home tomorrow from getting my Tahoe I’ll be robbing some candy to take back to work lol
Wife said they got two bowl fulls tonight and they scored me a couple candy apples!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I already warned my daughter when I stopped home tomorrow from getting my Tahoe I’ll be robbing some candy to take back to work lol
Wife said they got two bowl fulls tonight and they scored me a couple candy apples!
Damn, no one in Jersey would trust a candy apple. Sad, but life in Jersey--around me anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076