Grille painted......finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
Nice! I've been wanting to do this as well. If you don't mind, how much did it run? i got quoted $200. Grill along with my side mirrors and wiper cowl, colormatched.
i spent $20 for a case of beer to use a buddies paint booth. i spent 100 on a quart of paint (half gallon after being reduced) which did the rear vents, hood, bumper and grille with some left over. had some primer and clear laying around. the grille took about 3 hours total to prep paint and dry.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe i am missing something here... the only difference i see is the bowtie...

it does look good... i just dont see a lot of difference between the 2.

I can understand how they look the same. I thought the same thing when I looked at them but after further examination I concluded that he painted the shell also. I kinda think you shouldve left the bow tie black but I dont know. I might say you shouldve painted the bow tie matched had you left it black. The grass is always greener on the other side.

OP
OP
SSmurdered

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
I can understand how they look the same. I thought the same thing when I looked at them but after further examination I concluded that he painted the shell also. I kinda think you shouldve left the bow tie black but I dont know. I might say you shouldve painted the bow tie matched had you left it black. The grass is always greener on the other side.
alrighty???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts