Grill for hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Brand new to the forum and to gmc products entirely. Just bought a 2011 yukon hybrid with only 40,000 km! Picking it up soon and will post pics. I'm very excited as my 2012 titan is a total gas pig sitting on 35 muds so at least I'll have something fuel efficient. I've already bought 22" dub bombers for the yukon which I think will vastly improve the look over the stock 18s.

What I'm looking for also is a nice grill that will fit. I've been having trouble finding one. Can anyone post me a pic of you're ride with the grill and perhaps a link to where you got it? Thank you kindly

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grillcraft makes grilles for the Tahoe Hybrid but not the Yukon for some reason ... in fact I don't remember ever seeing an aftermarket grille installed on a Yukon Hybrid.

If no one here knows try asking the question here: http://www.greenhybrid.com/forums/f69/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn