Grey sun visors 1999 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mr. Krispy

Mr. Krispy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TY everyone! A supplier reached out to me and he had a new right side sun visor in gray so I bought it. It's not OEM but it appears to be like the OEM. It should arrive on Thursday. I don't think I ever had 30 posts, and I don't have time for non-sense posts. I like to read what others say about specific subjects that I may be looking into but I never feel compelled just to say something to be saying something or building up comment numbers. I learn a lot from this site and appreciate it very much. TY Admin for letting me post my Wanted item. It got me the results I needed!

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
TY everyone! A supplier reached out to me and he had a new right side sun visor in gray so I bought it. It's not OEM but it appears to be like the OEM. It should arrive on Thursday. I don't think I ever had 30 posts, and I don't have time for non-sense posts. I like to read what others say about specific subjects that I may be looking into but I never feel compelled just to say something to be saying something or building up comment numbers. I learn a lot from this site and appreciate it very much. TY Admin for letting me post my Wanted item. It got me the results I needed!

glad you found one.
I post a bunch because I don’t have any friends to talk trucks with so I just blabber on here.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we didn’t say something just to say something this site would be pretty boring. But it’s ok, you got what you needed. Glad things worked out for you.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9